Tuesday 2 February 2016

QUESTION SIX:

- What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

        From the process of constructing I have learnt how to use different technologies such as Imovie, Blogger, Prezi, Spiderscribe, Sound, Photoshop Timeline and recording with a camera.
        From Imovie I have learnt how to edit my footage and make the correct adjustments in order to make it look like a film. After uploading the raw footage to Imovie and putting it together I have learnt that we cut down a lot of the original shot and are left with very little, for example a 11 second shot should be cut down to 2-3 seconds. This is because if a shot lasts too long then the audience will start to get bored, so it it best to have lots of quick sharp shots which consist of lot of different camera angles. From Sound I have learnt that all music creates different types of mood and atmosphere, which made it hard to find the best one to fit out opening sequence. When editing out footage we thought that combing diegetic and non-diegetic sounds would improve how our opening and make it smoother.

       Blogger, Prezi and Spiderscribe. These are only a few of the ways I chose to feedback my research and an example of what I have learnt is thats it is much more effective to give people and electronic questionnaire as they are much more likely to fill it out than a paper based one. I have also learnt that Prezi is a very good way of uploading your power points to your blog as it makes it makes it a lot easier for people to view.
        Spiderscribe allowed me to make clear and easy to read mind-maps. I was also able to add pictures and videos to provide extra information. It was an easy to use website which allowed me to easy share ideas with my partners.
       
        I have also learnt that by using a video camera there are many different techniques to make the best kind of footage such as camera angles, movements and positioning. I have learnt that there are multiple camera angles which can all give the content of the shot a different meaning towards the audience. An example of some camera angles are medium shots, close ups, long shots and wide shots. I have also learnt about the 180 degree rule and how to film a match on action shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment